Firstly, we are the champions! Yes, the 2nd division mixed Wednesday night CHAMPIONS! That's me front and centre with the blue t-shirt under my singlet. Organised sports are an awesome way to keep fit!
This week was a little rough workout-wise because I had a sore hip early in the week. But here's the rundown of my workouts:
- Monday - Run (508 calories)
- Tuesday - Rest (went to physio)
- Wednesday - Oztag game (320 calories)
- Thursday - Strength workout (186 calories)
- Friday - Rest (flew to Melbourne)
- Saturday - Step Class plus 20 minutes cardio (833 calories)
- Sunday - Rest
Meals were also pretty off this week. MyFitnessPal tells me that I was 1200 net calories over my goal of 1200/day. So that should be no surprise that I have the results that I have with my weigh-in. Comparing with last week, MFP had me at 3304 under my net goal, which is a 4,000 calorie difference!
Here’s my stats for the week:
Weight Loss This Week: +0.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss (since Jan. 7th) : 4.5 lbs!
Sarah, you're doing fantastic! I love how you're keeping your workouts fun!