Hey y'all and happy Friday! Sorry this post is so late! I wanted to go ahead and do a May edition of Healthy Reads (see the April edition, here)! Below are some of my favorite articles from around the web!
PS: Can you believe it's about to be June?
- I've recently started following The Lean Green Bean blog and love it! There's tons of links to great articles and lots of recipes and even a regular feature showcasing meal preps!
- I've also been following Carrots & Cake more steadily as well (probably in part because Crossfit starts next week and she's a real enthusaist)! I love today's post "How I Deal With Fat Days." I also love her post "Why You Should Throw Out Your Scale."
- Is it better to Walk or Run? via The New York Times
- Also from the Times, 'Fat Talk' Compells but Carries a Cost, which I mentioned in my Pep Talk last week.
- Healthy Eating on Just $300 a Day, a New York Times Op-Ed on Gwyneth Paltrow's book, It's All Good
- Learn to Cook Greens on the Grill & Three Moves for Stronger Triceps via Well + Good NYC
- Booty Shaping Workouts for your Butt Type via YouBeauty
- Different Types of Tummies and How to Slim Them via Hailey's Helpful Hints
And on Fit for a Bride this month, in case you missed it, there's:
- FAQs Meal Planning
- Staying on Track During Travel
- Tips for Sticking to a Meal Plan
- Meet Marjorie: Newlywed Breast Cancer Survivor
- Amy's 70 lb Weight Loss!
- A Dry Shampoo Tutorial!
And two new recipes:
Do you read any good articles this month?
What were your favorites?