Hello + Happy Friday! I'm coining today Five Things Friday! I'm always struggling with how much to share about my life on this blog, but then I remember I'm one writing it, and it's impossible to take myself out of it completely! Not to mention, some of my favorite posts from bloggers are personal ones, so I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life, and five things I'm currently obsessing over:
1. Style Weekly - I love this magazine! You guys know I struggle with fashion and buying clothes for myself. Well, this magazine helps! I can see what's in style and where to find affordable pieces. I actually fold the pages down and circle things I want... is that weird?
2. My Kate Spade purse - I love this purse because it's cute but also very durable! I love that my laptop fits in it, and there's still room for other stuff. I also like that it's black but the lining has a pop of color.
3. Coupon Sherpa - I recently discovered this app and love, love, love it! This app allows you to search coupons by store and use your phone to redeem them in the store, right then and there! It's so awesome! Next time you're out shopping, check if the store you're in is offering a coupon. To use it, simply enlarge the barcode and show it to the cashier! I love saving money!
4. AnyDo - This is another app I love. I use it to make lists and remember things I need to get done. I like pen-and-paper lists, but I can't carry them with me everywhere I go. I love that I can easily open this app - no matter where I am - and pop in a reminder. (You can also sort reminders by category; mine are Personal and Blog - most of my to dos fall under blog, though!)
5. Energy Balls - I've been on a recipe-trying streak lately and to be honest, I haven't loved everything I've tried. These, however, are a jackpot winner! I first got the idea to make these when I traveled to Austin with my friend Stephanie and she brought along something similar. After some google searchingI found this recipe from Gimme Some Oven, and a few modifications later, my new favorite snack was born!
What are some things you're loving right now? Products? Recipes? Books?
I'd love to hear it!
Happy weekend friends! xo