In honor of heart day I thought why not toss around a little cardiovascular workout your way! But first, a few things I want to fill you in on: MY DRESS IS IN!!!! WHAT.
The hotel + honeymoon are both booked! Eek! I'm officially spending almost everyday daydreaming.
I'm on the search for the perfect necklace for my bridesmaids... any suggestions?
I've barely started on either favors or invites... uh oh.
ONLY 107 days to go! (Insert crazy happy panic dance here!)
Enough of the overwhelming wedding stuff, let's move on to this week's cardio workout. It's short and sweet, kind of like those chocolates you'll kindly be avoiding (mostly because you want a cupcake more). I'll post general descriptions below. Each movement is only done for 30 seconds. At the end of the circuit, rest for 90 seconds and repeat to your 'heart's content!
- jumping jack squats: Just like you would a normal jumping jack, except at a wide squat at the end. Knee's behind your toes and chest up and tall!
- high knees: pull in those needs, but try not to bend down towards them. This is a great ab workout without getting down on the ground.
- butt kicks: heels to booty!
- Burpees: Since I can't be there to show you my favorite way to get this done, check out this great how-to by Blogilates star, Cassey Ho... ***don't do 100, though! Just 30 seconds.
- Sprint it out - that means run for the finish line... in place!
GET IT GIRL!
Also check out Cherie's arm workout!