Last Friday Aaron and I celebrated four years of marriage! Woo hoo! I thought it might be fun to share four facts about us, about me, and about Aaron with you to commemorate our anniversary! Here it goes!
1. Our first date was to a bible study. Second was to the club. #truestory
2. We're total opposites! Aaron's an introvert and I'm an extrovert but we like to think that means we balance each other out.
3. We used to be heavy smokers - I'm talking a pack-a-day. Eck! So glad we kicked that habit!
4. We didn't live together before we got married. I blogged about this over on Weddingbee -- five years ago! Moving in right before our wedding meant with marriage would come a lot of adjustments, but thankfully, we've survived. :)
1. Growing up I wanted to be a missionary and travel the world. (Someone please tell me why, then, I'm still living in the town I grew up in? #fail)
2. I've been writing and keeping a journal since I was a kid - I'm talking YOUNG! Probably no surprise to my mom that I blog, another form of journaling.
3. I went to a Seventh-Day Adventist boarding school in 11th grade and loved it. I made great friends and started a never-ending relationship with the Lord.
4. I love cucumber sandwiches - the unhealthy kind! You know, lots of mayo, cucumbers and salt and pepper. Mm mm good!
1. Aaron doesn't drink. Ever. (Like, at all.) He hasn't had a drink in six years! I blogged about our dry wedding.
2. He loves snicker's bars and eats them all the time. He has no shame!
3. He loves classical music. I think he's the only guy in town driving a big truck listening to classical. He says it helps with his road rage, which I can attest: he has major road rage!
4. Aaron went to boarding school, too - Fork Union Military Academy.
Ok, your turn!
Share something I may not know about you in the comments!