Hey! Me again!
Are you ready for a long weekend? I am!
There’s been so much goodness around the web this week, I had to forgo my usual Fashion Friday post, and do a Friday Faves post instead! I hope these links will inspire you!
- I’m completely obsessed with this Geometric Styled Shoot on Ruffled by Sarah Park Events.
- This is the wildest e-session I’ve ever seen, but yet, I love it! I’ve been following Hey Gorg on Instagram and love all her photos hashtagged with #shabbychicglitterunicornrainbowwedding. No doubt that’s going to be a stunning day!
- Whipped Feta Cheese… is this forreal? Looks amazing.
- This instagram photo wall is pretty awesome. I want to do something like this in our new apartment!
- Jess Lively has an ebook! Eek! I get her weekly Wish I Knew newsletters and they’re amazing! They’re full of blogging, branding, and business advice. I definitely plan to snag this book! You should, too!
- There’s giveaways on A Beautiful Mess and Lara Casey Media!
What are your favorite posts from this week?
Have a great holiday friends!
*Photo by Silent Moment Photography (from a wedding we recently featured).